I request access to supercentenarian genome sequence data for the purpose of scientific research, and agree to the following terms:
1. I will receive access to de-identified data and will not attempt to establish the identity of, or attempt to contact any supercentenarian subjects or their families.
2. I will not attempt to make direct contact with study investigators or other staff concerning the specific results of individual subjects.
3. I will not further disclose these data beyond the uses outlined in this agreement, and understand that redistribution of data in any manner is prohibited.
4. I will require anyone on my team who utilizes these data, or anyone with whom I share these data to comply with this data use agreement.
5. I will accurately provide the requested information for persons who will use these data.
6. If I publish abstracts or papers using these genome data, I will cite the source of data (Gierman et al. 2014, Whole Genome Sequencing of the World’s Oldest People, PLoS ONE).Return to registration